Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Lonely Without You!

If you were a regular reader of Rags to Bags, and would like to keep in touch, please change the web address in your blog list/Google reader to http://judith-justjude.blogspot.com/

It's been a little quiet over there without you!



  1. That's weird, as I have had some of your post come through, and am a follower of the new blog - I'll be back later; forgotten to go and get the kids again! xxx

  2. I think there's something odd happeneing, because I tried to change and it said I was already following you o.O

  3. I had the same experience that Katy above had so I had to unfollow you and refollow you - I'll just go and check if I've missed any postes

  4. You can't get rid of me that easily. Change a blog name...I follow you. xx

  5. Done and hope we can still be friends! Would help if you would get rid of that horrid word verification though!

  6. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis